Print from the iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch to the printer without AirPrinter or any other app. O’Print is really a Windows utility that enables the Windows PC to become AirPrint-Compatible (also as a possible AirPrint Activator for Windows). You don’t to put in apps or obtain a new AirPrint printer. ANY existing printer could be connected to Airprint from an iPad, iPhone, or iPhone touch in addition to basic printing from Safari, Mail or Photo. O’Print enables you to print to PDF and to your dropbox. There’s no client limit no shared printer limit. All iDevices and all printers may be used in O’Print.
How Does O’Print work ?
– First, O’Print gets all printers which can be already attached to the Windows PC.
– Next, the consumer will choose which printers they wish to share for the appropriate iDevice simply by selecting it inside the O’Print control panel.
– Finally, O’Print will announce those shared printers (by Apple Bonjour) and display them on all iDevices which within the same LAN when the windows are PC. Then AirPrint out of your iPad now!
Is there a advantage of O’Print? Compare three popular solutions for iPad / iPhone Printing
– The easiest option is to buy a new AirPrint-Compatible Printer, and do the installation on the same LAN since your iDevices. The AirPrinter will also announce itself via Apple Bonjour towards the LAN. The main benefit of this solution is basic and direct with no PC, but the disadvantage is you need to purchase a printer! Do you really wish to improve your existing printer, especially a high-level laser printer?
– The 2nd option is an AirPrint App. Many Airprint Apps cost nothing and allow easy printing to some general network printer. However, its disadvantage is that you simply must print in the AirPrint App, not the native print engine of iDevices. Therefore, you can’t print from other apps. In addition, there may be some printer compatibility issues, such that that some printers may not be supported by the AirPrint App.
– The third option is by AirPrint Activator for Windows. Like O’Print, AirPrint Activator can activate your entire printers which are installed already on my pc to be AirPrint-capable to ensure that your entire iPad, iPhone and itouch devices can print directly to the shared printers in PC. As the printing is accomplished by the native iDevice print engine, you can print from any other app. However, there is also a downside to you need to open a personal computer for sharing printers. This solution is more suitable for office print use.